Monday, October 4, 2010

review of chicken wing review

I like the wings here!
It is the home of the Buffalo wings, so it better be good! We got the medium spice wings and they were perfect. I filled up on the fried mixed veggies, so the rest of the wings became breakfast the next day.
The honey wheat beer is really good! The BF was lovin it.
The restaurant has its own parking lot, and I like the nostalgic memorabilia up on the walls.

MY REVIEW ON THE REVIEW

I think that this is a good review. The main reason why I think its so good is because they said they liked the wings, and they are the best wings ever. This author does a good job complementing the wings and the restaurant in general, but that’s about it.
One thing this author did a horrible job on is giving any detail what so ever. All she could do was say that the medium wings and beer were good. If I did a review I would try all the wings from mild to suicide and rate them on a scale from 1-10 (and the beer if I was legal). I would also compare the wings with and without the blue cheese. Those were the errors in this review, and if I did it the review would be way better.

No comments:

Post a Comment